Die Preisträger des Wettbewerbs sind:
1. Preis: Concert Clemens, Aarhus, Dänemark, Leitung: Carsten Seyer-Hansen
2. Preis: Ensemble vocal, Hamburg, Deutschland, Leitung: Cornelius Trantow
Publikumspreis der Vorrunde: Riddarholmens kammarkör, Stockholm, Schweden, Leitung: Stefan Boström
Wir gratulieren allen Preisträgern!
The following order of appearances has been determined by drawing of lots:
- 10:30 Uhr: Ensemble Cantalon
- 10:50 Uhr: Concert Clemens
- 11:10 Uhr: Kammerchor der Christuskirche Karlsruhe
- 12.00 Uhr: Ensemble vocal
- 12.20 Uhr: Riddarholmens kammarkör
- 12:40 Uhr: John Sheppard Ensemble
The choir competition will take place on Saturday 30 April 2016 in two competition rounds. The first round in the morning starts at 10:30 and is free of admission; visitors are however kindly requested to assume their seats 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the competition, so that the competition itself will not be disturbed. For details, please see the competition programme.
For the final round on Saturday evening, and for the concert gala on Sunday, tickets are now available. They can be purchased at all offices of the local newspaper Rhein-Neckar-Zeitung, at the tourist information at the market place of Mosbach, Tel.: +49 62 61 91 88 11, and online at Reservix:
The application phase for the choral competition 2016 has been completed. The following six ensembles have been selected for participation:
- Concert Clemens, Aarhus, Denmark
- Ensemble Cantalon, Muttenz, Switzerland
- Ensemble vocal, Hamburg, Germany
- John Sheppard Ensemble, Freiburg, Germany
- Kammerchor der Christuskirche Karlsruhe, Germany
- Riddarholmens kammarkör, Stockholm, Sweden
We congratulate all participating choirs!
The 3rd International Competition for Chamber Choirs Mosbach will take place from 29 April until 2 May 2016. The jury will consist of Marcus Creed and Frieder Bernius. The application form and all relevant information are available here:
The 3rd International Competition for Chamber Choirs Mosbach will take place from 29 April until 2 May 2016. The jury will consist of Marcus Creed and Frieder Bernius. The application form will be available by 15 November 2014.